(2) All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
(3) Before our website places cookies on your computer you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set the cookies, by giving you consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling smessage.it to provide a better service to you. You may if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies, however, certain features of the website may not function fully as intended.
Type of Cookie and Purpose
(4a) Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
(4b) Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see haw visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
(4c) Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region.
(5) You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser.
(6) You can choose to delete cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personal settings.
(7) It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.